Closure of the Oracle blog

Since 2019 I have not been active blogging or participating in speaking conferences.

In addition, I stopped working with Oracle technologies and that's why this blog has been since that stopped.

I am going to start now blogging about:

  • Camunda BPM
  • Pure Java Spring Boot
  • Old videoconsole games programming such as Nintendo NES, Sega Saturn etc... (which is a new hobby for me)
  • About Methodologies, Enterprise Architecture and specially about mistakes and bad decisions taken in real life projects.
I am going to keep this old blog open just in case there are still Oracle Fusion Middleware or old Oracle ADF people who needs some content

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OJET: Inter-Module communication in TypeScript Template

OJET: Build and Deploy in an Application Server

OJET: Select All options using only Checkboxset