We comeback again to the Blog and not sharing a BUG I have raised to Oracle.
The bugs can be tracked as following:
Bug 22748849 : System page customization for Welcome Page not working
Bug 22921957: - UNCAUGHT SECURITYERROR: FAILED TO EXECUTE 'REPLACESTATE' ON 'HISTORY' ON PAGELOA
Summary of the Bug:
In addition, restoring the Welcome Page to the default one will not fix the issue".
|ADF JS Error|
1. Go to http://wcp.vm.oracle.com/webcenter/system/welcome.jsp
2. Enter wrong password and then sign in
3. It will redirect to http://wcp.vm.oracle.com/webcenter/system/login.jsp?login_fail=true
4. Try now to re-enter the password and I am logged in.
5. Go to Administration->System Pages and Customize Webcenter Portal Welcome Page
6. The page being edited is http://wcp.vm.oracle.com/webcenter/portal/oracle/webcenter/page/scopedMD/s8bba98ff_4cbb_40b8_beee_296c916a23ed/businessRolePages/Landing.jspx
7. For example, change the color for User Name and Password.
8. Save and Close
9. Logout and Remove the cookie from browser history.
10. Go to http://wcp.vm.oracle.com/webcenter/system/welcome.jsp - You can see the color is changed
11. In addition, you can also see the boot-ASPEN-6282.js:244 Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'replaceState' on 'History': A history state object with URL message in the Console
Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'replaceState' on 'History': A history state object with URL 'http://wcp.vm.or/oracle/webcenter/page/scopedMD/s8bba98ff_4cbb_40b8_beee_296c916a23ed/businessRolePages/Landing.jspx' cannot be created in a document with origin 'http://wcp.vm.oracle.com' and URL 'http://wcp.vm.oracle.com/webcenter/system/welcome.jsp'.
12. Enter the wrong password and You will not be redirected to http://wcp.vm.oracle.com/webcenter/system/login.jsp?login_fail=true
Note: When Oracle provides a solution I will share it. Meanwhile, I will wait or just publish my "Workaround"